Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just Celebrate Swap

Well, I finally got my Watermark done. I have been working on it in my spare time...and it's fianlly done!

Spaz

Here it is:
Back to my swap....A couple weeks ago, my upline's upline, Kathy Thorn, had a Demonstrator meeting. Since there were so many of us coming, we had to make 31 swaps! That's the most I have ever had to make so far. This is the swap I made.




I used the Heart and Butterfly images in the Just Celebrate stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I absolutely love this set! It's so cute and versatile. It comes with 8 images with short phrases below each image.

TIP: When I mounted my stamps, I cut the phrases from the images and mounted them on the sides of each block with the corresponding image.

Now I can easily stamp the image somewhere without having to use that particular phrase, or vise versa.
Winky 2

Here is a close up of the card:


I used dimentionals under the butterfly and I put the leaf through the crimper before adhering it to the card. The butterfly is stamped onto the Summer Picnic DSP and colored in. I used Crystal Effects on the dots inside the hearts, the blue of the butterfly, and inside the Jumbo Eyelet.

Here are the details....

Stamp Sets: Just Celebrate
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red Marker, Bashful Blue Marker, Old Olive Marker
Card Stock: Real Red, Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Crimper, Small Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

Now, I'm off to go finish prepping for my Thursday AM Stamping Club.

Thanks for looking....

No comments: