Sunday, February 22, 2009

On The Fly Birthday

Last weekend we celebrated my Dad's Birthday. I made him this card using the On The Fly stamp set...(Sorry for the quality of the picture, I took it with my phone.)


I colored in the Trout using Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Garden Green, and Basic Grey Watercolor Crayons and an Aqua Painter. The background was stamped using Versamark Ink and I finished the card off with crystal Effects on the Trout.

Stamp Set: On The Fly
Inks: Stazon Ink Pad, Versamark Ink Pad
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: WWC Earth Elements, Neutrals, & Soft Subtles; Aqua Painter; Dimentionals; Crystal Effects

Birthday Card
What made this card special was my Dad & my Husband are making wooden fishing lures. They have been working on a Trout Swim Bait Lure that is painted similar to the Trout on the card. Here is it...


Hope you had a Great Birthday, Dad!
Thanks for looking and have a great, lazy Sunday! Hammock 1

No comments: