Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just Buzzin' By

When I first saw the stamp set, Just Buzzin' By, I knew I just had to have it! I just thought it was so cute!

Bounce
This is another card we made at my S.O.T.T.S. club a couple months ago. We used Watercolor Crayons to color in the hive and the bee.


The bee's wings were covered with Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds, then finished with another layer of Crystal Effects to "seal" in the glitter.

The background flowers were also highlighted with Dazzling Diamonds for the centers. The petals were colored in with a white WWC and then I used a White Gel Pen around the edge of each petal. Here is a close-up....


Here is the inside of the card....the honey in the honey pot was finished with Crystal Effects.


Stamp Sets: Just Buzzin' By
Card Stock: So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Black Stazon, More Mustard Marker
Accessories: Aqua Painters, WWC (Whisper White, So Saffron, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquiose, Chocolate Chip), Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimentionals, White Gel Pen, Sponges

Thanks for Buzzin' By! Bee

No comments: