Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Top Note Bag

When I first saw this idea online, I knew I would be making it with the Raspberry Tart DSP! I just love the color combo!


I cut 2 Top Notes with the Sizzix, one in each pattern, and then cut them in half width-wise. I also trimed along the outer score lines and then attached one half of each pattern to a Rose Red Top Note.

I cut the top off of a mini gift bag, leaving it 3" tall. Keeping the bag closed, I put sticky strip along all four edges of each side. I attached each Top Note, making sure they matched up. The handles are punched from the Small Oval Punch.

Butterfly 2


The Butterfly is from the Sizzix Die, Beautiful Butterflies. I layered two different sizes on top of each other. The Butterfly's body is a staple threaded with Pink Beads from the Bead Duos. Here is a close-up....



Card Stock: Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Raspberry Tart DSP
Accessories: Sizzix, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Top Note Die, Pretty In Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Bead Duos,
Non-SU! Accessories: Staple, Mini Gift Bag


Happy Spring!Butterfly

No comments: