Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Banner

I FINALLY used my SU! Pennant Big Shot Die to make this cute Easter Banner to hang in our Living Room.


I used the *NEW* Walk In The Park DSP from the Occasions Mini. I just love the color combo!

The scallop circles are from the same Pennant Die and the Die Cut Letters are from the Serif Essentials Alphabet Set. Here is a close-up of each letter....








Card Stock: Going Grey, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, Walk In The Park DSP
Accessories: Sizzix Big Shot, SU! Pennant Die, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die Set

This will become a fun way for me to decorate my home each Holiday!
Hope you are getting ready for Easter! Egg Painting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your banner looks very special!!!
HOPE IT IS STILL UP when we have club so we can enjoy it in person! You are the best!!! C