Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wagon Full of Eggs

Here are the last two Easter cards I have to share with you. They are the same layout, but in reverse colors. Here is the Brocade Blue version...


I used the *NEW* stamp set, Wagon Full of Fun from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I stamped and cut out the wagon, then stamped the egg image on two different sheets of DSP from the Hostess Level 1 Print Pack. One was on Cameo Coral the other Brocade Blue. I cut out each section of the eggs.

I also stamped the egg onto my Whisper White mat using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I adhered with cut pieces of the DSP egg image into the mat, and then colored in the rest with So Saffron Marker.

Easter egg coloring

Here is the Cameo Coral version of the card...


The "Egg-ceptional!" saying was punched out using the Large Oval Punch and framed with the *NEW* Scallop Oval Punch.

I added a dot of Crystal Effects on each "nail" on the wagon and also to the dots on the Egg.

Stamp Sets: Wagon Full of Fun
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Whisper White, Print Packs DSP (Hostess Level 1)
Inks: Chocolate Chip Pad, Black Stazon, So Saffron Marker
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Crystal Effects, Dimentionals, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon
Have a Happy Easter!!! Easter egg basket

No comments: