Saturday, June 14, 2008

50-50 Bar Card

First off, yes I know what that is...everyone always thinks I am too young to know what a 50-50 bar is. My mom loves them!! Although I did grow-up in the era of calling them Creamsicles, my mom still calls it a 50-50 bar.

Ice Cream 4

(Can you believe that on my Smilie program, this was the ONLY popsicle they had to choose from?!)

Anyway, back to the card....this card is so C-U-T-E! I first saw it at our Semi-Annual So-Cal Demo meeting a couple of month's ago. Sue Reynolds had created it. I don't know where she got the idea, but I love it!


It's a perfect match for the One Smart Cookie and Tart & Tangy sets!! The orange image is even Scratch 'n Sniff!

Nose

Inside the card, I used the Hotess Level 1 set, For a Friend. I took the small orange image from One Smart Cookie and put it over the heart cloud with a half of a dimentional. Now it looks like, thinking of oranges... Here is a close-up:


I think the Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon really finished it off...

*I do have the instruction sheet available for purchase, $3 each. It has the exact CS dimentions, as well as how-to make the orange scratch 'n sniff! Contact me for your copy...*

Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy, One Smart Cookie, For a Friend (Hostess Level 1)
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Inks: Versamark ink, Pumpkin Pie pad, Pumpkin Pie marker, Old Olive marker
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Dimentionals
Hope this card will give you cool thoughts....Frozen ....I think it is offically Summer weather now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily This card is so cute and the orange really smells like an orange. :-) The card reminds me of the 50 -50 bars I first ate at my elementary school a few yezrs ago. :-) Thanks for helping us make the card!!!!!