Friday, June 6, 2008

Snappy Birthday Card

I fell in love with this set the first time I saw it in the 2007 Spring Mini Catalog....I was so thrilled when I saw SU! put it in the Fall-Winter 2007 Catalog and then again in the Spring-Summer 2008 Catalog!! It's just so cute!

Cancer
Last weekend, my 13-year old daughter had some fun playing with my stamping supplies and she made this cute card....

I think she did a really good job! She used the Pure Color & Metallic Art Pencils with the baby oil. She likes using that technique...if you haven't tried it yet, you won't believe how easy it is! Her other favorite technique is sponging color around the card...it really gives it a textured look.

Here is a close-up where you can see how she used dimentionals to "pop" some of the creatures....


Stamp Sets: Crab & Company
Card Stock: Tempting Turquiose, Kraft, Whisper White
Inks: Black Stazon
Accessories: Pure Color Pencils, Metallic Art Pencils, Dimentionals
Non-SU! Accessories: baby oil, Q-tips

She made another card using the Bloomin' Beautiful set that I will have to share with you as well...

Trampoline


No comments: