Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby Onsie Card

I showed my Thurs Am Ladies how to make this card at club a couple of months ago. I thought I would bring it back out since the Big On Spring stamp set is from the Occasions Mini and it will be gone in a matter of days...

Crying 2

I just thought this was adorable! A card in the shape of a onsie...who new it could be done. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I used 2-way Glue and Dazzing Diamonds glitter on the heart inside the stamped onsie.

*I do have a detailed instruction sheet for this card available for purchase...*

Stamp Sets: Big On Spring
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink, Pretty In Pink Prints Pack DSP (Hostess Level 1)
Inks: Stazon Ink
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder Punch, Versamarker, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dimentionals
Have a fantastic day! Diving

No comments: