Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Wallet Card

Since it is Father's Day, I thought I would share with you what my husband, Dad, and Father-In-law are each getting from us. Shh....they will be getting it today with some sort of "surprise" inside....

Shhh
This is another project we made at this month's Stamping Club. It's a Gift Card Holder in the shape of a man's wallet. How clever is that?

Inside, there is a bill pocket and 4 pockets for Gift Cards...like a regular bi-fold wallet! (Sorry, I didn't take a picture of the inside).

The front sentimate is "roughed-up" from the distressing tool from the Cutter Kit. If you haven't gotten a chance to use this tool, it is a great way to add texture to any project. The ladies from my Stamping Club all said the distressed edge made the wallet look worn and more real.

*I do have an instruction sheet available for this card. Contact me if you are interested.*

Stamp Sets: All Holidays
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip
Inks: Versamark ink, Chocolate Chip pad
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Sticky Strip, Cutter Kit, Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Piercing tool
To all the Dads out there....Fathers Day Gift


No comments: