Thursday, June 12, 2008

Embossed Blossom Swap

This beautiful swap was from last month's Demo meeting, and it was created by Linda Cuellar. It's a very simple and elegant looking swap.


She embossed the image with Gold embossing powder and then used Watercolor Wonder Crayons to color the image in. She even added doodle dots to the center of the flowers. Here is a close-up:


*Did you notice I solved my Watermark dilemma for other people's swaps? If I ever get some spare time, I will make a simple watermark for each crafter....*

Stamp Sets: Bloomin' Beautiful, Elegant Cheer, Canvas Background Stamp
Card Stock: Almost Amethyst, Confetti White, River Rock
Inks: Gold Encore Pad
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, White Gel Pen, Dimentionals
Have a great day! Sunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily This is the most fun!!A beautiful stamp set and you have made some awesome cards from it! I think it is my favoriate set ever!