Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Time Swap

Wow! Two posts in one day!! Happy

Well, I haven't been able to stamp for fun lately. Lots of other things going on, so I've been showing you swaps that I have received. Truthfully, I have so many swaps that I could show you a new one everyday for at least 2 months straight! Geez...

Again, I don't know who created this swap, but I have always looked at this set and thought, I could have a lot of fun making season-themed cards. The set is A Tree for All Seasons...

You might not be able to tell, but in the center of each flower there is a dab of Crystal Effects, covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

Stamp Sets: A Tree for All Seasons, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Lovely Letters
Card Stock:
Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White, Flowers for You DSP
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Silver brad, Light Pink Gingham ribbon, Dimentionals

No comments: