Saturday, June 7, 2008

More Swaps....

Here are 3 more swaps from last month's Demo meeting.... Again I don't know the creator of each swap.
I do have a little business to take care of here... Computer

*I just want to make a note...the only reason I put my watermark on the swaps that I didn't create is so no one else will try to claim them as their own. As you know, on the internet it is easy for someone to "steal" pictures from other people's websites and claim them as their idea. I do wish I could give the proper credit to the creators of these beautiful swaps. Since I can't, I try to protect them from someone who wouldn't do so.


I just want to clarify that I am not taking credit for making these or any other swaps where I don't know the maker's name. I will always state the creator's name when it is known, or that the name is unknown. I should also mention....if anyone does recognize their swap and I did not have your name, please let me know so I can give you the proper credit.

Basically, I just want to share these wonderful ideas with you to give you more inpiration.... (Sorry for the lecture, but this was unfortunately an issue on someone else's blog, so I thought I would take the time the explain now so this would not be a problem in the future.)*

Ok, Back to the swaps....

The grey stamped images are actually all shiney from the Silver Encore! stamp pad...it gives the swap a really nice effect.

Stamp Sets: Spring Solitude (Hostess Level 2)
Card Stock: Going Grey, So Saffron, Confetti White
Inks: So Saffron, Pixie Pink, Always Artichoke, Silver Encore! pad


It's hard to see in the picture, but all of the flower centers are dotted with the Silver ZIG paint pen.

Stamp Sets: Simply Said, Kindness Jumbo Wheel
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Inks: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Jumbo Bashful Blue Ink Cartridge
Accessories: Certainly Celery ribbon, Silver ZIG Paint Pen, Stamping Sponge, Jumbo Wheel Handle

Stamp Sets: Blooming with Love
Card Stock: Pink Passion, Certainly Celery, Whhisper White, Certainly Celery Prints DSP
Inks: Basic Grey, Pink Passion
Accessories: Blender Pen, Certainly Celery ribbon, Stamping Sponge

Thanks for stopping by!Sunshine

No comments: