Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday Boat Card

I needed a card for our nephew the other day, so I made this using the Boatloads of Love set. Last week I had mentioned how this set coordinates well with the Loads of Love Accessories set. Well, those gifts in the small boat are from the Accessories set...


I drew the largest smoke cloud around the saying...to go with the smaller ones. I used Aqua Painters and Watercolor Wonder Crayons to color the ship, boat, and the presents. I then added Crystal Effects. Here is a close-up....


The Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain ribbon looks a little different, huh. Well, I used my Night of Navy marker to color one white stripe.

Stamp Sets: Boatloads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whiper White, Bashful Blue Prints DSP from Hostess Level 1 Prints Pack
Inks: Black Stazon, Night of Navy marker
Accessories: Aqua Painters, Crystal Effects, Dimentionals, Bashful blue Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Watercolor Wonder Crayons-Earth Elements, Bold Brights, Neutrals

No comments: