Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Here is the card I made my Moms for Mother's Day.

I used the Hostess Level 1 set, A Little Bit of Happiness. I stamped the image twice....once to color in, and the other to cut out the section I wanted to "pop" with dimentionals. I ripped the Barely Banana CS by hand and then adhered it to the stamped image. Then I used dimentionals under to give another layer. To finish the card, I used Crystal Effects on the flowers.

Here is a close-up:


The details...
Stamp Sets: A Little Bit of Happiness, All Holidays
Ink: Black Stazon, Certainly Celery Pad, Barely Banana Marker, Certainly Celery Marker, Pretty in Pink Marker, Lavendar Lace Marker
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Spring Fling DSP
Accessories: Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pen


Thanks for reading....

No comments: