Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Picnic Pocket

I made these cute pockets using DSP for my Demonstrator meeting a couple of weeks ago for my doorprize....


I made them using two different patterns from the Summer Picnic DSP pack. To make the fruit, I stamped each image using Old Olive and Real Red markers. Then using the Tombow glue, I attached Green and Red beads from the Bead Duos.

Here is a close-up of the beads:


I put some Strawberry Whoppers, to go with the strawberry embellishment, in a small cellophane bag and tied closed with Bashful Blue Stripped Grosgrain ribbon to finish it...

I actually kept the cherry pocket for myself...I just thought it was too cute to give away. Winky

Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy
Card Stock: Summer Picnic DSP, Whisper White, scrap Old Olive, Bashful Blue & Real Red
Inks: Old Olive marker, Real Red marker
Accessories: Tombow Glue, Green Bead Duo, Red Bead Duo, Dimentionals, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend! BBQ

No comments: