Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cherries For You Card

This is another one of the cards given to our Moms for Mother's Day. It is using one of my favorite sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog, Tart & Tangy. This was a set I looked at and though, well what would I do with that??....turns out I have used it probably the most of out all the sets I have from that Catalog....

Bubblegum

I also used the Summer Picnic DSP from the Occasion Mini...another fav of mine! This card is very simple and clean looking to me...


I used dimentionals under the Bashful Blue square and under the sentimate, which was punched out using the Key Tag punch. Can you see how there is Crystal Effects on the cherries? I think that really finished the card.

Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy, All Holidays
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP
Inks: Old Olive marker, Real Red marker
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Key Tag Punch, Dimentionals



No comments: