Monday, May 26, 2008

Lavender Glitter Bloomin' Watercolor Card

Here is another version of the Watercolored Bloomin' card. I used the same Watercoloring technique using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Aqua Painters...but this time I added some glitter....


The Watercolor crayon colors I used are:
Flowers: Lavender Lace, Orchid Opulence, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue
Leaves: Certainly Celery, Garden Green
Flower Pot: Creamy Carmel, Close to Cocoa

I used Crystal Effects on the center of each flower like before....this time I covered it with Dazzling Diamonds glitter to make it sparkle.

The bee is colored using Basic Black and Barely Banana markers and then mounted with a dimentional. The bee's wings were accented with Crystal Effects after I used the glitter...I didn't want glitter on the wings.... Here is a close-up:

The "Bloom" sentimate was stamped with Versamark ink and then covered with Dazzling Diamonds. I then used the Corner Rounder Punch on each corner before mounting with Dimentionals.

Stamp Sets: Bloomin' Beautiful
Card Stock: Lavender Lace, Brocade Blue, Cartainly Celery, Whipser White
Inks: Black Stazon, Versamark, Basic Black marker, Barely Banana marker
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons: Soft Subtles, Bold Brights, Earth Elements; Aqua Painters; Crystal Effects; Dazzling Diamonds glitter; Corner Rounder Punch; Dimentionals

Happy Memorial Day!

Memorial Day Male Salute

No comments: